Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Furioso Librarian and Dreadnought.

Once again no game today, so some more pictures to sate your thirst.

Today I'll show up my Furioso Librarian and Furioso Dreadnought.

I have only used this guy in one game so far in 6th ed.  Turn 1 went to my opponent who was playing Necrons.   Imotech's random lightning blew him up before I ever had a chance to throw dice.  It wasn't so bad though, 2 razorbacks and a Baal Predator also blew up from random lightning that same turn.  Someone's dice were hot....then went cold for the rest of the game.  At that point does it really matter though?

It was funny though because it still was a close game despite all that.  We tied on primary objectives 5-5 and he got first blood, 1 fast attack kill....I got 2 fast attack kills.   It came down to line breaker....he had it and I was 2 inches short from a draw.  So he won 8-7.

Second there is my Furioso Dreadnought.  I used him almost every single game in 5th ed.  In 6th though my dreadnoughts just don't seem survivable enough.  3 hull points seem to go down so fast because no one wants a dread breathing down their face.  This guy has blood talons, which were amazing....but now at AP3? Not so bad though choose your battles.


1 comment:

  1. I like how your Furioso Librarian is painted like Optimus Prime.

    ReplyDelete