Sunday, July 15, 2012

Devastator Project

I started my Devastator squad this weekend, I got them all built and primed.  1 is completely done.
Then the others, which are just primed.  The Sergeant has the Half Bionic face and an auspex.
I had to cannabilize a few bases from models from another army that will never see play again.  Then luckily I had enough Missile Launchers to get a squad of these guys going.....1 Missile Launcher had to be ripped off a poor Space Wolf Long Fang.......
The Guy on the left there is wielding a Bolter and Bolt Pistol, he will be used to soak up some wounds on the Missile Launcher guys and hopefully kill a few before he goes down.  As you can see he's in battle stance ready to defend his brothers to the death.

Edit.....
Finished my Sergeant.  Used a vehicle searchlight I believe for the Signum.  Digging through all my bits to get these guys completed. 
Edit July16th....
Finished 2 more Devastators.
Edit July18th
Finished the last guy
Now that my six man 4 missile launcher Devastator squad is finished I will be using them in my game this Friday.  They should do awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment